Limitation of liability for internal content
The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
1. The Site may publish information relating to finance and stock market from time to time. All information published and disseminated on the Site including the recommendations, blogs, contents of our newsletters, calculators, other tools and features provided on the Site are for information and educational purposes to enable the User(s) to make their prudent financial decisions.
2. All such information is for assistance only and shall not be taken as the sole basis for making any investment decisions.
3. The User(s) assume/s the entire risk that may be associated from the use of the information. The information, content posted, discussed, reviewed on the Site and other tools offered may not be suitable for all investors. This information should not be reproduced or redistributed or passed on directly or indirectly in any form to any other person or published, copied, in whole or in part, for any purpose.
4. This information is not directed or intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any locality, state, country where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law.
5. The information is intended to be used for personal purpose and not for any commercial interest without the prior written permission of cryptiot/the owner of website.
6. The information posted on the Site is relevant for that point in time and is based on the then facts, analysis, estimates and opinions. Cryptiot/the owner of website does not warrant that all future results or events will be consistent with this information.
7. The information, recommendations, opinions, suggestions may be based upon data and information sourced from third party data providers, news items, research reports, company websites etc and Cryptiot/the owner of website believes the information to be true.
8. Cryptiot/the owner of website is not responsible for activities happening on third party sites such as the trading/broking platform, etc.
9. The documents/reports/research analysis available on the Site does not constitute an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security/financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. Cryptiot/owner of the webite, its directors, employees, affiliates and associates shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained on the Site. The documents/reports/research analysis are provided for assistance only and is not intended to be and must not alone be taken as the basis for any decision.
Limitation of liability for external links
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties („external links“). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
A visit to our website can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data are collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the express consent of the user shall not take place.
We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities.
The use by third parties of all published contact details for the purpose of advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising information; e.g., by means of spam mail.
Source: Disclaimer on Mustervorlage.net